Bathroom windows are big features as they usually take up a big space of the bathroom and most of the time will be in your direct eye-line when you first look into the bathroom. The range in Perth WA for glass block windows is growing as you can now get the style of window in an array of colours and finishes.
It’s important to pick the right window. In this feature, we will quickly focus on glass block windows in dot points so I don’t bore you to death. Now take in mind this is for Perth bathroom market but might relate to you.
- The designs have a wow factor you cant archive with any other window
- You have the option to match in different colours
- Can also be used as a shower screen wall to combine the two together
- They are incredibly water-resistant for in shower designs
- Allow the maximum amount of light in with still giving privacy
- Allow little to no ventilation (Ventilation Blocks are available)
- Do not block out complete viewing of the bathroom
- Lacks privacy
- Can be considered outdated by some people
- May offend potential buyers
There you have it, the pros and cons of having a glass block window. Now as always it comes down to what you want to look at every day of your life and how a renovation suits your needs I personally like a glass block window especially if you are going conservative on the colour it really gives you a wow factor. When picking your glass block window for a renovation in Perth take into consideration if you like how they look. I know that sounds silly but if you like the look of it now you will love it once it’s in if you don’t like it I would highly recommend you try another option.